Frequently asked question
- How much time does it take to design and make a large decor for an annual theme party (Halloween, Christmas, Easter)?
- Do you make decors for individuals?
- How much time does it take to make a mascot?
- How much does a mascot cost?
- How much does it cost to rent a float?
- Could you organize our parade?
- Can we order a Bonhomme Carnaval from your workshop?
We recommend ordering a few months in advance to give us time to design, make and install your decor.
It takes between 8 and 10 weeks to create a mascot, from approval of the concept to delivery.
The price varies depending on the complexity of the model and the number of accessories. Each mascot is made-to-measure and designed according the client’s needs.
Rental cost varies depending on the distance to travel, the duration of the event and the item chosen. Only Carnival Workshop personnel are authorized to drive the floats.
Every year, the Carnival designs and produces several parades, such as the Santa Claus Parade in Montréal and the Montréal Jazz Festival Parade in 2010. Each project is evaluated by the piece and according to the scale of the project.