In order to foster respectful discussion, please acquaint yourself with our Netiquette*.
- We highly encourage you to discuss with us and among yourselves on our various social media. Exchanges shape communities!
- Slanderous, hateful, racist, xenophobic, homophobic, sexist or disparaging comments will be deleted without notice.
- Expressing one’s opinion to the Quebec Winter Carnival or to another user can be done without resorting to vulgar or disparaging language. Therefore, unconstructive comments will be deleted in order to encourage respectful discussion.
- All forms of advertisement and high-pressure sales tactics are banned and are grounds for deletion.
- You may share hyperlinks to other sites if their contents are related to the subject at hand on our social media (we’re just as curious as you are). Please note that the Carnival is not responsible for the contents of sites linked by users.
Please note the Quebec Winter Carnival’s business hours are Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Despite our best efforts to quickly and efficiently respond to all inquiries, our personnel is only available on this schedule. If you face a pressing issue and we are unable to respond quickly enough in spite of our good will, please contact us by email at: email@example.com.
*Netiquette: Ethics rules guiding online behavior, notably discussions on social media.