The Carnival devotes 2 chosen days to groups of children! You are invited to enjoy yourselves at our sites on Friday, February 2 and Friday, February 9, 2018. Bonhomme is eager to see you in his magical world!
If you book on January 1, 2017 or later
Groups can buy the Effigy for $12 a piece – a $3 discount!
For groups of less than 20 people, please contact email@example.com
Your schedule on Friday, February 2 or 9, 2018
Reception of groups: 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- 9:30 a.m.: activities begin.
- Free time for: skill games, animators, snow sliding, trekking, etc.
- Places are limited
Visit to theVillage
- Someone will greet you once you arrive.
- You’ll be shown where to drop the children’s lunches (this storage area is not locked – the Quebec Winter Carnival is not responsible for items that are lost or stolen).
- Heated bathrooms are available near the services tent.
- Activities begin at 9:30 a.m.
- To cancel or for any inquiry, write to the person in charge at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Bonhomme’s World is open to the public Monday through Thursday from noon onwards – no need to book anything!
You must book your visit at email@example.com or by calling 418 626‑3716 #200.