The Carnival devotes 2 chosen days to groups of children! You are invited to enjoy yourselves at our sites on Friday, February 5 and Friday, February 12, 2017. Bonhomme is eager to see you in his magical world!
If you book on January 1, 2017 or later
Groups can buy the Effigy for $12 a piece – a $3 discount!
For groups of less than 20 people, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Your schedule on Friday, February 5 or 12, 2017
Reception of groups: 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- 9:30 a.m.: activities begin.
- 10:00 a.m., 11 a.m., 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m.: Bonhomme Carnaval visits*.
- Free time for: skill games, animators, snow sliding, trekking, etc.
*Please note that each visit by Bonhomme lasts about 20 minutes.
- Places are limited – to confirm as you book.
- Lunches are offered at 11 a.m., 11:45 a.m. or 12 :45 p.m.
Visit to theVillage
- The school bus is to drop the children in front of the Plains of Abraham Museum (835, avenue Wilfrid‑Laurier, Quebec City).
- Someone will greet you once you arrive.
- You’ll be shown where to drop the children’s lunches (this storage area is not locked – the Quebec Winter Carnival is not responsible for items that are lost or stolen).
- Each school must have lunch at the assigned hour (11 a.m., 11:45 a.m., or 12:30 p.m.). The table you’ve booked will be identified.
- Heated bathrooms are available near the services tent.
- Activities begin at 9:30 a.m.
- To cancel or for any inquiry, write to the person in charge at email@example.com
Please note: Bonhomme’s World is open to the public Monday through Thursday from noon onwards – no need to book anything! Bonhomme will drop by to greet you!
You must book your visit at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 418 626‑3716.