The Carnival devotes 2 chosen days to groups of children! You are invited to enjoy yourselves at our sites on Friday. Bonhomme is eager to see you in his magical world!
Visit to theVillage
- Someone will greet you once you arrive.
- You’ll be shown where to drop the children’s lunches (this storage area is not locked – the Quebec Winter Carnival is not responsible for items that are lost or stolen).
- Heated bathrooms are available near the services tent.
- Activities begin at 9:30 a.m.
- To cancel or for any inquiry, write to the person in charge at email@example.com
Please note: Bonhomme’s World is open to the public Monday through Thursday from noon onwards – no need to book anything!
You must book your visit at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 418 626‑3716 #200.