To promote respectful discussion, we invite you to read our netiquette.
- You are strongly encouraged to discuss with us and among yourselves on our various social media platforms. Dialogue creates community!
- Messages that are deemed defamatory, hateful, racist, xenophobic, homophobic, sexist or disgraceful will be deleted without notice.
- Vulgar or hateful language is unnecessary to share one’s opinion of the Quebec Winter Carnival or of another user. In the spirit of fostering respectful discussion, comments deemed not to be constructive will be removed.
- No form of advertising or high-pressure selling will be tolerated. Such messages are subject to deletion.
- You are allowed to link to other sites (we’re curious too!) provided their contents are linked to the ongoing discussion on our networks. Please be aware that the Quebec Winter Carnival is not responsible for the contents of websites shared by our users.
- Please note that the Quebec Winter Carnival office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Eastern Time). Despite our best efforts to quickly and efficiently respond to all inquiries, our schedule follows these hours. Should you have a pressing comment that has not been answered in time despite our good faith, you’re welcome to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Netiquette: Rules of ethics guiding the behavior of internet users, for example on social media discussion boards.