To promote respectful discussion, we ask you to please read our netiquette.*
- You are strongly encouraged to discuss with us and among yourselves on our various social media platforms. Dialogue creates communities!
- Comments that are deemed defamatory, hateful, racist, xenophobic, homophobic, sexist, or disgraceful will be deleted without notice.
- Vulgar or hateful language is entirely unnecessary in order to share one’s opinion of the Québec Winter Carnival or of another user. In the spirit of fostering respectful discussions, all comments deemed unconstructive will be deleted.
- Sharing links to other sites is permitted (we are curious too!), provided their content is related to topics already being discussed on our networks. Note that the Québec Winter Carnival is not responsible for the content of the sites shared by our users.
- Please note that the Québec Winter Carnival team’s office hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Eastern time). Despite our best efforts to answer all inquiries quickly and efficiently, our schedule is based on these hours. If your comment is pressing and has not been answered in a timely manner despite our best efforts, you are welcome to contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Netiquette: Ethics rules implemented to guide the behaviour of Internet users, for example, on social media discussion boards.